NEW: TRACKMAN LEAGUE PLAY!
2021 FALL LEAGUE [OCTOBER 22 - DECEMBER 31] (10 weeks) $150/pp
- All registrations should be received no later than October 21 for Fall League play.
- Our leagues are a 9 hole format once per week. But we are a little different from everyone else this year. A bit cheaper and you are not constrained to specific times. You can play as a single or play as a group but, in all cases, you simply use your own simulator hours to get your round in. For instance, many will choose to practice for 20 minutes then play their round, which should take about 1/2 hour then finish with some weekly competitions, Closest to Pin & Beat the Pro.
- Vacationing? Play a couple rounds back to back to make up for the week(s) you expect to miss. You can play ahead but not behind.
- Rounds can be played at any time 7 days a week but we suggest, if you are playing with the same group each week, to pick a time and we will prebook that simulator time for the entire league play season.
- Handicaps - NEW Effective: September 2021 - TRACKMAN has just released "Virtual" handicapping; the software learns your game and independently applies a virtual handicap. Now applicable for 9 holes as well as 18 holes.
- PARfect Swing will choose a different course each week. Rest assured it will be a world-renowned track challenging your ingenuity and shot making skills.
- We use TRACKMAN INDOOR League Play software to track tournament/league play and standings throughout the season. A digital scoreboard or link will be available to monitor standings.
Contests are add-on competitions in addition to the aggregate League Play season:
Closest to the Pin ($5 entry fee)
Each week every league player has the option of participating in the Closest to the Pin competition. Weekly Winners score a prize and are entered into the Leagues "Shot of the Season"
Beat the Pro ($10 entry fee)
Each week, every league player has the option of trying to take down a PARfect Swing pro! Win and you double your money in shop credit, lose and you get your $10 entry fee back in shop credit. Does that mean you can’t lose? Yes, that’s exactly what it means!!!
END OF YEAR (league)
Order of Merit - 1st through 8th place
Gross - 1st & runner-up
CLOSEST TO THE PIN
Each week + Shot of the Season
BEAT THE PRO
Double your money in shop credit OR get your entry fee back in shop credit (no losers here!)
An email is now available that will explain all rules, descriptions of the 10 rounds including tees played, descriptions of the Closest to the Pin and Beat The Pro holes etc. Email us for a copy.